More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Patricia A Camody-Johnston has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
If your considering this practice you should do your research, as the review comments are not false. I personally expereinced and witnessed the lack of professional dress attire, lack of care in keeping the office clean and modern, and got the run around like you wouldn't believe upon trying to obtain copies of records. Complete and utter disrepect, manipualtion and wrong on so many levels. Do your research before selecting a doctor!
DO NOT TAKE YOUR CHILDREN TO THIS PRACTICE!!!! THIS OLD HAG OF A DOCTOR REFUSES TO GIVE YOU COPIES OF YOUR CHILD'S RECORDS ONCE YOU TRY TO LEAVE HER PRACTICE!!! SHE ALSO FALSIFIES MEDICAL RECORDS AND BILLS!!! PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND DON"T EVEN BEGIN TO START THE NIGHTMARE PROCESS WITH THIS OFFICE!!! I DON'T EVEN WANT TO GIVE A STAR BUT I CANT SUBMIT MY REVIEW WITHOUT IT!
This was my dahghters 3rd visit to Dr. Johnston and I liked her less and less on each visit! She was absolutely no help at all, and was completely rude! Not only did I have to point out the rash on my daughters face, she had to take a second look in her mouth to see if she had thrust. Which made me realize that she did not check well enough the first time! She went on the laugh at me when I told her what my occupation was which I found extremely rude and disrespectful! I will not be going back to them! As i found that even the public health centers of Philadelphia are more helpful and attentive to my daughters and my needs.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2012, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Patricia A Camody-Johnston accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPatricia Camody-Johnston Md, 1015 Chestnut St Ste 405, Philadelphia, PA
Dr. Patricia A Camody-Johnston is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.