Dr. Patricia A Cantu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patricia A Cantu?

After 3 weeks of coughing I saw Dr. Cantu and she diagnosed a virus that would result in coughing for 3-6 weeks. 3 weeks after appointment I called because coughing and congestion were worse, I was told that there was no reason to come in because it was viral. I waited another 2 weeks before calling back. I was able to get in to see another doctor, and when I notified the office, I was kicked out of the practice. A second opinion should be appreciated by a Doctor, if you agree with this, Dr. Cantu is not the doctor for you. I ended up needing a breathing treatment, steroids, antibiotic, and inhaler for severe acute bronchitis with reactive airway which was approaching pneumonia.

Dr. Cantu is an awesome physician. She is through in her patient evaluation. I like that she is candid and straight to the point. She care about what is going on with her patients and that they take care of themselves.

great doctor

She is so kind and listens

excellent

easy to make appointments, usually same day or next day. wait time in waiting room is the shortest i have ever seen.

Best Dr. I've Come accross in Years

She totally cares. I love that if you have an appointment you rarely wait. She is a Dr that sticks to her schedule. Friendly the best bed side manner.

Dr. Cantu is terrific! she takes time to speak with you and she cares about her patients.

Annual

I just went to see dr. cantu and was very pleased. She sent me for a full blood work up and was happy to be able to be seen by the lab she used extremely fast. Had a pleasant visit and will go back to see her

Poor Management

Dr. Cantu herself is very nice. She does take time to expalin things to you. I went to her with a problem, and after two visits and unsucessful treatments, she referred me to a specialist. I also hadn't seen her in two years, and when I tried to make an appointment, staff told me that I would have to be seen as a new patient again because I had not come in for annual exams. They said they would call me back with an appointment. A week went by, and I finally called them back. They said that they found my chart and asked me if I wanted to make an appointment. I was furious! Ususally, when a person is trying to make an appointment to see a doctor, its because they FEEL BAD. Yes, I wanted to make an appointment! Fortunally, they had one available the next day. On the follow up visit, I waited over an hour in the lobby with my infant son. Again, not a good situation to be in. After asking for the referral, I waited three days before I called them to see if I ever got an appointment with the specialist. I am currently looking for a new PCP.

Dr. Patricia A Cantu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Corpus Christi, TX.