Dr. Patricia Carlin-Janssen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patricia Carlin-Janssen?

Real

Posted on November 16th, 2011

Very real person, old-fashioned and best bed side manner I've ever seen. Never in a rush, very thorough and relates to me as if we were old friends. Perfect doctor for pregnancies and children also. Love her wholistic approach and adaptability to areas of care. She is very knowledgable. I have yet to leave her office without fully understanding everything clearly. Wouldn't go anywhere else for me or my children.

Good Experience

Posted on January 9th, 2011

Dr. Carlin-Janssen was my doctor for my pregnancy. She helped keep me calm through those months of waiting and in labor.

Posted on July 11th, 2016