Dr. Patricia E Clancy Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Patricia E Clancy?

Down to earth

Dr. Clancy is a person you can really talk to about what ails you. Her sense of humor and caring nature take a lot of the stress out of trying to explain your pains or concerns. I'm so grateful that I found her!

My favorite Doctor!

I have always gone to Dr. Clancy, probably at least 20 years now. If there is a situation that happens to be something that I need to be referred for, she always sends me to someone that has taken care of me just as she would. I have told people about Dr. Clancy and I do refer her. I would never go to anyone else and I hope that she will be here for me for still a very long time.

Dr. Patricia E Clancy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Concord, NH.