Dr. Patricia B Close Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Patricia B Close?

Does not pay attention and does not care about you

All other reviews are true, she is cold and not attentive, does not really care about you at all. She kept asking me the same questions on every appointment even if I gave her my answers - like did I do a bloodwork for sugar, whats my baby gender, etc. She has it all on file and at least could have looked at her computer screen and pretended she remembers. Also she does not educate well on delivery... I ended up changing the doctor and practice all together as Westmed feels like cookie cutter.

Cold and uncaring doctor

Very cold and uncaring doctor. Part of the group that I went to when my child was born. She was the doctor on call when I went into labor. She never even said hello to me, sat in the corner reading a newspaper and drinking a cup of coffee while I was pushing my baby out. I wasn't even sure if she would catch it before it hit the floor. Not sure if she is like this with all of her patients or just me. It was the worst birthing experience ever and a terrible memory. Not a warm way to bring my child into the world. It would have been a warmer experience if I had given birth on an iceberg in the Antartic.

Dr. Patricia B Close is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rye, NY.