Dr. Patricia Copley Is this you?

1.5

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Patricia Copley?

incompetent fool

Posted on May 14th, 2017

worst doctor possible

The truth about Patricia Copley MD

Posted on October 13th, 2013

If ever there was a doctor you would not ever want to see, or ever want to treat you, this incompetent woman is it. I trusted Copley and nearly lost m ...

The truth about Patricia Copley MD

Posted on October 7th, 2013

If ever there was a doctor you would not ever want to see, or ever want to treat you, this woman is it. I trusted Copley and nearly lost my life, please don't make the same mistake I did. When I entered this woman's care I was HIV+ and had PCP-pneumonia, I literally had HIV/AIDS. Both of which are easily diagnosed and easily treated. But left untreated fatal. Even with extensive tests, CT scans, x-rays, two terms in the ICU, blood tests, video camera in my lungs, and three months of time, this woman know nothing. I lost 45lb. I was clearly dying, and she still did nothing. She should have referred me to someone more knowledgably, she did nothing. I ended up in a coma for 32 days. I was not supposed to recover. She had many opportunities to make a simple diagnoses, she still did nothing. This woman should not be allowed to practice medicine on anyone at anytime anywhere. A lack of diagnoses a lack of treatment nearly cost me my life, for no reason. My life was saved at the last moment by another doctor.

RN

Posted on August 18th, 2013

My experience with Patricia Copley was a disappointing one. I think she lacks interpersonal skills & I am uncertain of her professional experience. If given the opportunity I would not recommend this doctor for any type of care for any patient or family member.

Posted on June 7th, 2017