Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patricia D Crawley MD
Dr. Patricia D Crawley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hays, KS, with other offices in Wichita, KS and Emporia, KS (and 1 other location). She has 8 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Cardiology. She speaks English.
Dr. Patricia D Crawley has 4 locations
9350 E 35th St N Ste 101
Wichita, KS 67226
9350 E 35th St N Ste 101
Wichita, KS 67226
Book Online Now
Dr. Patricia D Crawley has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness of breath, dizziness, or high blood pressure. The physician will then evaluate your symptoms, take your health and family history and your weight. The cardiologist may order additional diagnostic tests, such as an echocardiogram, X-ray or blood tests. If necessary, the cardiologist may also call for a cardiac catheterization - a procedure in which a small tube is inserted into or near the heart that can take pictures of the heart's activity, or relieve blockage.
Once determining whether there is a heart condition, a cardiologist will treat a patient through cholesterol management, cardiac rehabilitation, and fitness. If surgical intervention is required, like open-heart surgery, a cardiologist will make that determination, but a cardiothoracic surgeon will perform the procedure.
Dr. Patricia D Crawley is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Patricia D Crawley - Posted on February 1st, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Patricia D Crawley - Posted on May 2nd, 2016
Had her undivided attention
Self-verified patient of Dr. Patricia D Crawley - Posted on March 5th, 2015
Dr. Crawley was attentive and thorough in my consultation with her today. I have undergone quite a ordeal medically , two open heart surgeries , 4 heart catherizations. She spent more time with me today than all the cardiologist, thoracic surgeons , etc. that I've dealt with over the past 3 years . The dialogue was honest and forthcoming and in terms I could understand . If you are someone in need of a cardiologist I would definetly recommend Dr. Crawley , if are a woman she is definetly the doctor .
8 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2010
Dr. Patricia D Crawley Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Patricia D Crawley is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hays, KS.