Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Patricia J Danaher Haag has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 29
This doctor does not care about you. She is a bad doctor and a bad person. Her staff and nurses are extremely unprofessional and RUDE is an understatement. She doesn't even have the decency to follow up with you, after a very detailed appointment previously. Sends in her terrible Nurse Practitioner instead because you are not worth her precious valuable time. They also cant get their billing correct AT ALL. They use an outside company to do it, and they are not on the same page when you speak to the receptionist at the office regarding anything. They don't inform you if they over charged you and you have a credit on your account and then just apply it to random unnecessary charges just so they can apply it to something. They give out other peoples paperwork to the wrong people too, which violates laws. There is Malpractice happening here big time. SAVE YOURSELF THE PROBLEMS. do not go to this terrible doctor. hope this helps at least 1 person and it would be worth it.
19 Years Experience
University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Patricia J Danaher Haag accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMedwell Niagara Family Practice, 5949 Campbell Blvd, Lockport, NY
Dr. Patricia J Danaher Haag is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lockport, NY.