Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Patricia J Daneshmand has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
As our family's physician, she was compassionate and did everything she could to help my father prior to his death. She was there quickly and on the spot referring my mother to the best oncologists during her battle with cancer. She has cared for me, my siblings, and my children. She is knowledgeable and professional yet there is no doubt in my mind that she truly cares for our family. What more can we really ask of our doctors. She shines among her peers.
Staff couldn't possibly care less. Rush you through the process. Incorrect billing. Never return calls and make you jump through fire hoops to correct their mistakes. Wait time to get to be seen in over 3 months even if already an existing patient. No follow up what so ever. And was told that a patient will not speak to doctor directly because they are too busy...assistant is all you can count on...who care even less than the doctor. If you are lucky one to get a call back the nurse is rude and condescending. ..how dare we make them do their job? 3 years of bad experience. I had better experience and deserved attention in walkin clinics. Never again.
18 Years Experience
Nova Southeastern University College Of Dental Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Locations & DirectionsLee Physicians Group Family Medicine, 8960 Colonial Center Dr Ste 300, Fort Myers, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Patricia J Daneshmand in this video.
Dr. Patricia J Daneshmand is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Myers, FL.