Dr. Patricia Dietzgen Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Patricia Dietzgen?

Do Not Take Your Family Member to Dr Dietzgen

Posted on July 5th, 2015

I made an appointment for my daughter whom is 14 for a new client consult. We waited to be seen, which, for a busy practice is understandable. When we were taken to a room to see Dr Dietzgen, she was the most unprofessional family physican I have ever encountered. She was typing on her computer the entire time, spent approximately 5 minutes engaged in any converstation. Asked questions prompted on her computer and then left the room without any conclusion of the visit ect..... She seemed to be really annoyed when my daughter asked her one questions on diet and exercise. She never even asked me or my daughter if we had any concerns or questions. I felt this was a waste of time. I have been an RN for 30 years and never had a more horrible experience with a routine office visit. I would not recommend her to anyone.

Uncaring and unresponsive

Posted on April 20th, 2015

Dr. Patricia Dietzgen does not care about her patients and their well being. You are just a number. She barely listens to you when you are speaking, and dismisses your opinions about your own condition. Since she merged with a larger facility the customer service is non-existent. You cannot even reach a live person at her office, just a call center. Not a warm fuzzy feeling by any means. Wait times to get simple prescription refills are taking up to a week, and they always blame it on the pharmacy or the patient. No accountability. I was sobbing and begging to get my prescription filled before the weekend, and it apparently fell on deaf ears. So disgusted with her.

Posted on April 18th, 2015

Derelict in her duties as a doctor

An exceptional Doctor

Posted on December 30th, 2014

Dr. Dietzgen is a true Dr. Marcus Welby. She is thorough, caring, and gentle when she needs to be. I trust her completely.

Posted on December 23rd, 2014

This is not a medical facility if you are looking for long term management of your health. I can't even say they are very reactive to any issues. Instead, you will find that you wait in the lobby for much longer than you are treated. Average wait time for me over the course of two years was about 15 minutes past the appointment time. Average time waiting in personal room, another 15 minutes. Average time speaking with "doctor" or nurse practitioner 10 minutes. 30 minutes of waiting and 10 minutes of service. The final straw was being charged 84 dollars to wait 30 minutes (the average) and then 2 minutes to pick up a prescription refill. While many others may have had a better experience, I can not stand for the services and treatment received. Don't keep going to this place if you hate it. YOU HAVE OPTIONS!

Arrogant, Rude, Unprofessional, Obnoxious

Posted on January 16th, 2013

She was very arrogant. She got annoyed at my one year old daughter for fussing during our appointment. She did not listen to all of my symptoms, and said I would need to schedule another appointment to talk about them (she spent less than 10 minutes with me). The medication she prescribed was not effective; I ended up going to Mexico to get the antibiotics I needed. My friend had an appointment with her for a completely unrelated issue, yet she still prescribed the same medicine (clearly more concerned about the pharmaceutical company, than her patient's health). A year later I requested a copy of my medical records, and her MA refused to send them to me. I had to report her to the medical board. Patricia Dietzgen is a horrible doctor.

Posted on October 27th, 2012

Nice office. Very relaxing. Wait has never been very long, and was able to get in the same day when I was sick. Dr spent a lot of time with me.

Worst Dr I've ever been to

Posted on September 7th, 2012

I went to Dr. Dietzgen for a follow up appt from a visit to Urgent Care, where I was treated for a kidney stone and kidney infection. Dr Dietzgen was rude, judgmental, and condescending. I don't drink alcohol, and because I left that question blank, she assumed I was hiding something, and was an alcoholic. She also implied that I was attempting to obtain Pain pills, even though I never brought up the subject. She ordered expensive blood tests, which showed no abnormalities except that I was dehydrated. She subsequently told me she couldn't help me, and told me to go to an Internist. My husband attended the appt with me, and agreed that she was incompetent and presumptuous. I wouldn't recommend her to my worst enemy.

Exceptional Care

Posted on July 26th, 2012

I've been a patient of Dr. Pat Dietzgen's for over seven years and she has been the best doctor I've ever had. Her and her husband and their staff provide the most supporting and effective treatment for everything from lower back pain/injuries to sinus infections. When I'm sick with the flu or an infection, I can get into see her within hours. I recommend her to friends suffering from back/hip pain to migraines.

Judith Judson

Posted on June 3rd, 2012

Dr. Dietzgen is an excellent doctor and PCP, not to mention a very interesting person with a myriad of knowledge on a number of subjects in addition to medicine. As a doctor and my PCP she has personally called me to convey information - you don't find that in medical practice often. I have had a few doctors, primarily specialists who personally called; but not a PCP. I can't say enough about how pleased I am with her medical care.

dr. Patricia Dietzgen

Posted on January 26th, 2012

I really trust in Dr. P Dietzgen, I think she is very good and knowledgeable doctor She always takes the time with you to explains everything.I feel s ...

Rude

Posted on December 16th, 2011

The office staff here is extremely rude. They are insensitive, impersonable, blunt, and lack manners. They have even done unnecessary testing, and falsely charged for expenses.