Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patricia Dillen MD
Dr. Patricia Dillen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Elkton, MD, with another office in Lutherville Timonium, MD. She has 39 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Dillen is affiliated with Union Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Patricia Dillen has 2 locations
2219 York Rd
Lutherville Timonium, MD 21093
Dr. Patricia Dillen has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Patricia Dillen has the following 3 expertise
Showing 1 of 1
Worst doctor I have ever been to in my life
Self-verified patient of Dr. Patricia Dillen - Posted on July 16th, 2015
Avoid her at all costs. She made me cry in the office. She didn't listen to a word I was saying, challenged everything that I told her (even though I have been having symptoms for months), and sent me away. She would ask a question then interrupt. I am not one of those people who always believes that I am sick. I rarely ever see a doctor but was not expecting to be treated this way when I feel as though something may be seriously wrong. She didn't listen at all, didn't offer any advice, constantly interrupted and demeaned me, and sent me out of the office as soon as possible. The worst part is that I was the only patient there. She stood out in the hallway making me wait as she made small talk with the other doctor on staff about her pitbull etc. Highly unprofessional and rude. Didn't even introduce herself. She also performed an unnecessary UTI test although I did not present any symptoms. She lied to the nurse and told her that I was experiencing pain while urinating, which is completely untrue. She doesn't deserve a job where someone's health is in her hands. I walked out of the office feeling as though I had been treated as less than a human being by her arrogant, patronizing manner. I left with the same symptoms I came in with, minus any insight. My symptoms were not acknowledged whatsoever. Terrible, horrible doctor.
Dr. Dillen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Patricia Dillen Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Patricia Dillen's office for more information.
106 Bow St Elkton, MD : (410) 398-4000
2219 York Rd Lutherville Timonium, MD 21093
Locations & Directions
Dr. Patricia Dillen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elkton, MD.