1 Rating • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Worst doctor I have ever been to in my life

Avoid her at all costs. She made me cry in the office. She didn't listen to a word I was saying, challenged everything that I told her (even though I have been having symptoms for months), and sent me away. She would ask a question then interrupt. I am not one of those people who always believes that I am sick. I rarely ever see a doctor but was not expecting to be treated this way when I feel as though something may be seriously wrong. She didn't listen at all, didn't offer any advice, constantly interrupted and demeaned me, and sent me out of the office as soon as possible. The worst part is that I was the only patient there. She stood out in the hallway making me wait as she made small talk with the other doctor on staff about her pitbull etc. Highly unprofessional and rude. Didn't even introduce herself. She also performed an unnecessary UTI test although I did not present any symptoms. She lied to the nurse and told her that I was experiencing pain while urinating, which is completely untrue. She doesn't deserve a job where someone's health is in her hands. I walked out of the office feeling as though I had been treated as less than a human being by her arrogant, patronizing manner. I left with the same symptoms I came in with, minus any insight. My symptoms were not acknowledged whatsoever. Terrible, horrible doctor.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Patricia Dillen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elkton, MD.

Dr. Patricia Dillen Is this you?