Dr. Patricia M Disharoon Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Patricia M Disharoon?

Dr. Disharoon has been my physician for more than two decades. I've always found her to be responsive, clinically accurate and the speciality referrals that she has made on my behalf have been excellent. I will continue to maintain her as my primary care physician and feel fortunate to do so.

Wouldn't trade her for any other doctor

I've read the other reviews and honestly I have to disagree. Dr. Disharoon has been my primary physician for the last 19 years. She's never written the wrong RX, never misdiagnosis any of my conditions, and has spent time with me discussing any concerns I may have. She's only referred me to the very best specialist (the same doctors' used for her own family).To some she may seem rude, but in my opinion she just very frank and honest. If she were as bad as the other reviewers mentioned, I do not believe she would have been able to maintain her practice for so long.

unprofessional

Unprofessional, arrogant, rude. Inappropriately brings her own personal religious beliefs into discussion about patient's health and life choices. Does not fully explain procedures, so that patient will feel comfortable, before performing them. Absolutely not recommended.

Continually writes the wrong med on Rx, but will not call pharmacy to correct. The patient must make another appointment to have the Rx corrected!Absolutely inflexible. Old fashioned "The doctor is always right" philosophy. Defensive medicine at its worst! Avoid her!!

Dr. Patricia M Disharoon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.