Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Patricia J Dury has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Breast Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
Showing 5 of 42
I have been a Patient of Dr. Dury's for so many years that I recommend her to my friends and family. She is very Kind, Caring, and Professional!! I had a very bad experience with my first OBGYN doctor when i first moved to Cape Coral and would NEVER go back to them!! Dr. Dury makes you feel relaxed and answers all my questions I ask her to the best of her knowledge and I totally respect her for that! Her office is always clean, bright, and comfortable. Her employees have always been nice, kind and professional when you walk in and kind taking care of you. So if ever you need a Good, Kind, Caring OBGYN Doctor, Dr. Patricia Dury is your doctor!!!
I have never had a doctor insult me to my face and berate me, but this doctor treated me horribly. I don't know if she was just having a bad day or something, but I see that other patients of hers have given her poor ratings, too. I had to file a complaint about her with my insurance company and find a different doctor. Afterall, she is getting paid for caring for me. If she treats me like this it probably means she treats other people the same way.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2016, 2009, 2008, 2015, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2015, 2012, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
31 Years Experience
University Of Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Patricia J Dury accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Patricia J Dury is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cape Coral, FL.