Dr. Patricia J Dury Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patricia J Dury?

Awesome OBGYN Doctor

I have been a Patient of Dr. Dury's for so many years that I recommend her to my friends and family. She is very Kind, Caring, and Professional!! I had a very bad experience with my first OBGYN doctor when i first moved to Cape Coral and would NEVER go back to them!! Dr. Dury makes you feel relaxed and answers all my questions I ask her to the best of her knowledge and I totally respect her for that! Her office is always clean, bright, and comfortable. Her employees have always been nice, kind and professional when you walk in and kind taking care of you. So if ever you need a Good, Kind, Caring OBGYN Doctor, Dr. Patricia Dury is your doctor!!!

she delevir my babe 10 years ago,good doctor,always by me side

First Visit

Dr. Dury made me feel so comfortable. From the time I got into the office until I left she and her staff were wonderful. Sara, here nurse was so sweet and the girl at the counter, sorry I can't remember her name, but she was great also. Thank you for a great experience.

Rude and abusive to me

I have never had a doctor insult me to my face and berate me, but this doctor treated me horribly. I don't know if she was just having a bad day or something, but I see that other patients of hers have given her poor ratings, too. I had to file a complaint about her with my insurance company and find a different doctor. Afterall, she is getting paid for caring for me. If she treats me like this it probably means she treats other people the same way.

I love Dr. Dury. She is one of the best doctors I have seen. My whole family sees her

I will never go back there!!!!! She was the rudest, most arrogant and hippa violating doctor I have ever came across!!!!! I went there because two other women very close to me recommended her. Never again!!!!! Her and her nurse were talking about patients by name from the moment me and my husband walked in for everyone in the waiting room to hear. During my visit she wanted to show me what endo was so once again her and her nurse were looking for a patients file using the patients last name and clearly was going to show me this patients pictures!!!! Not cool!!!! She could not find them so preceded to show me a book of past patients procedures and female organs....are you kidding me???? I'm not going in that book for all to see me!!! No thanks!! Not to mention she was rude, no bedside manner what so ever and I told her so. I walked out of that office crying if that tells you anything. I'm only giving one star because I couldn't give less!!!

Dr Dury is an amazing Dr., she my daughter and she has been my ob gyn for over a decade. I would never see anyone else, she is caring, efficient, and super smart. Love her!

need help

wait for a long time to see her, then nurse was very rude. Dr Dury had no time to listen to my concerns. My pain got worse end up seeing a new GYN. I guess I was wasting her time. I was later diagnose with uterine cancer, Thanks Doc.

On time and patient with my issues. Great office staff, too.