Dr. Patricia E Patterson Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Patricia E Patterson?

Dr. Patterson

Dr. Patterson was the first doctor, after years of my reports of trouble staying awake, who did a sleep study. She not only diagnosed a condition that had detrimental effects on my quality of life, she has listened and adjusted treatment over the years to tailor what is needed for my overall health. For instance, I had trouble being tired a few years after starting my treatment. Instead of throwing more meds my way, she ordered some more tests and realized I was deficient in b12 and d. Supplements solved my problem without adjusting my other medications. She is a wonderful physician who I always recommend.