Dr. Patricia M Engle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patricia M Engle?

Wonderful doctor

I've been seeing Dr Engle several years now. Every time I've seen her, she has taken the time to go over all of my issues with me and explains what is going on. She may order other tests if she deems them necessary but does not overdo it (unlike another doctor I worked for as a Medical Assistant). Her bedside manners are great makes you feel comfortable during uncomfortable appointments. Jose, her nurse, makes a great team. At check-in he listens and goes over issues for seeing the doctor as well as keeping updated on the current med list. Both are VERY friendly and always have a smile. I highly recommend Dr Engles.

The Best of Care

Dr Engle and her staff are awesome! she easily diagnosed problems that my past physicians were unable to resolve. She took the time to listen and then went into "action". Dr Engle and her Nurse are so caring and easy to talk with about any health subject.

This was the most unprofessional visit I have ever experienced in my 25 years at Providence Health Systems. Dr Engle did not listen to me or any explanations or concerns I had. I was only interupped and spoken over. I found her be very abrupt, impersonal and robotic. I was even told that I was on a timeframe and that our time was up. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. Additionaly, her RN shares the same uncaring and robotic approach to patients.

Attentive and caring

A doctor who actually listens and answers questions directly. Young and knowledgeable. Focused on me as an individual, no generic catch-all responses.

Dr. Patricia M Engle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.