Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Patricia M English has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Patricia M English has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Patricia M English has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Patricia M English is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 40
Dr English is the best! Very personable and friendly, yet professional. She listens and doesn't rush you. She's always smiling and is compassionate. I will miss her as I've been her patient for 20 years or so. I wish her good luck on the next chapter in life! Thank you Dr. English for caring for me!
Big mistake to ignore my friend's advice not to see Dr English. I went in for preventive care and asked 1 simple question that the Dr can answer within a minute, "yes/no, if that's the case, do this" type of question.. Instead she stared at me for a minute then said "Not sure now to answer that question" then left the room. No explanation of why she can't answer it, whether she understood my question, nothing... She just left. I had a couple of more questions to ask but I couldn't. After reading other reviews, I am so glad I didn't even have a chance to ask any more question. Otherwise, I would have to pay for every single question I could ask....
Dr got confused from preventive care visit to follow up visit and gave me 5 whole months of pills that is very addictive in addition to what I already have. Then billed me $108 for it. So now I have total of 5 months worth of pills that I can take for this month. Also she was very eager to get out of the room, makes me feel like I am wasting her time.
if u see the dr for an annual physical she will only do the bare minimum and if u try to talk to her about other issues u may be experiencing, she will charge u an additional office visit . I noticed this last time I saw her, the nurse asked if I had any issues I wanted to discuss w/the dr and I said no but after my exam I tried to talk to her about a health issue I was having and she stated "i don't know what to tell u" and turned and walked out of the exam room. I think she's afraid she might spend a minute w/u that she won't get paid for. like the caption says "it's all about the money" w/her.
25 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
St Francis Hospital And Health Center
Dr. Patricia M English accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Patricia M English is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenwood, IN.