Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patricia C Esquivel MD
Dr. Patricia C Esquivel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL, with other offices in Orange Park, FL and Daytona Beach, FL . She has 8 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Esquivel is affiliated with UF Health Jacksonville. She speaks English.
Dr. Patricia C Esquivel has 3 locations
653 1 West 8th St Fl LRC
Jacksonville, FL 32209
1887 Kingsley Ave
Orange Park, FL 32073
Book Online Now
Dr. Patricia C Esquivel has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Patricia C Esquivel has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Patricia C Esquivel is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Patricia C Esquivel - Posted on December 5th, 2018
Lazy and indifferent
Self-verified patient of Dr. Patricia C Esquivel - Posted on April 28th, 2018
Dr. Esquivel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
8 Years Experience
University Of South Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2010
University Of Florida Health Shands Hospital
Dr. Patricia C Esquivel Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Patricia C Esquivel is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.