Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Patricia L Fagan has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Patricia L Fagan has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
Dr. Patricia L Fagan has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Patricia L Fagan is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Knowledgable, well spoken and caring. Very prcactive with me as her patient. Her beside manner and warmth as well as intelligence speak for who she is. I recently had surgery done by Dr. Fagan and another doctor. Her manner with my family was so caring but most importantly she did and excellent surgical procedure. Dr Fagan really listens to the patient. Far and above one of the best doctors I have had. I switched from another group of OB/ GYNs because of their lack of caring and advocacy to the patient ( me).
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
25 Years Experience
University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsRheumatology Specialists Of Connecticut, 399 Farmington Ave # LL2, Farmington, CT
Dr. Patricia L Fagan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Farmington, CT.