Have you seen Dr. Patricia E Fahey?

Exemplary Physician

Dr. Fahey has been my primary care physician since the 1970's and has always provided prompt and thorough care. No other physician has ever demonstrated her level of care for me.

Couldn't ask for a better doctor

caring, knowledgeable, accessible! I am never rushed with Dr. Fahey. She sets up necessary referrals for me and I feel I hit the jackpot when she became my doctor

Caring and Knowledgeable

I was a patient of Dr. Fahey for 25+ years; she saw me through everything from acne to a bouncing baby boy to stiff joints. She always made me feel comfortable, even in awkward situations (hello, adult chicken pox in very private places). Maybe most important to me was her willingness to include me in diagnoses and treament plans: I was part of my own healthcare, as it should be.

Impatient and irritable

I was referred to Dr. Fahey by my mother. I recently moved back to the area and needed a PCP. During my office visit the doctor seemed alright. The wait time was about 20-30 min in the exam room. Once she was in with me she seemed rushed and in a hurry. Not interested in chit chat. The problem started when I never heard back from her regarding my test results and prescription refills. I presumed we were playing phone tag but she never received any of my phone messages that were left for her. After a month of not hearing from the office, I finally drove to the office to speak with her face to face. The office staff was nice and paged Dr. Fahey's office assistant to speak with me. I told the assistant that I never heard back from Dr. Fahey and that I needed to get my high blood pressure medicine refilled today. The assistant went back and told Dr. Fahey that I demanded she get me what I needed today. When Dr. Fahey came to the lobby to speak with me she was irritated and seemed to be annoyed that I came by without an appointment. She stated what the assistant said and I stated that's not what I said. I asked her if she received any of my messages, and before I could get the question out she asked me when did I call and was it today because she did not get the message. She then proceeded to pull up the one and only message she did receive from me and it was completely wrong and did not make sense. Dr. Fahey kept reminding me that she had a meeting scheduled "right now," and chastised me for not being on the patient portal. She would not let me say anything and when I was trying to clarify why I had not spoken with her she would cut me off and speak to me like I was a child. She also stated that if I would have checked my email, instructions were sent on how to log on to the patient portal. If she would have let me say anything I could have told her that I didn't receive the email because who ever entered the information didn't put it in correctly. Must be the same person giving her the phone messages. Dr. Fahey was annoyed and irritated and just walked off when she finished sending my prescriptions to the pharmacy. I thanked her and she said nothing. All this may seem petty but compared to my previous doctor, Mark Westbrook, who was so kind and never looked at his watch; Dr. Fahey needs to take a xanax and get office staff that can read and convey phone messages properly. I will be looking for a new doctor.

Patient

Dr. Fahey is just the Greatest. She spends time to listen, and she cares about people. I have gone to her as my Doctor for many years and will for many more. Thank You Dr. Fahey !

Wonderful doctor

Dr Fahey is one of the most competent doctors I have ever had in my 70+ years. She always took the time needed for my care, was caring and gentle . No mistakes on her watch that I ever saw. The staff were always smiling and polite. I feel blessed to have had her for the years that I was under her care. At times of emergency in the clinic, she explained and was on top of everything, making sure I was ok during that time. I love this women. She is top notch.

Client

"Dr.Patricia E. Fahey"..."Has Tremendous Diagnostic Skills...Graciousness & Positiveness In Her Approach To Her Patients...And, She Possesses A Rare Compassion That Is Consistent...And I Have Known Dr. Fahey For 29 years...Observing Her Action For That Period...Saying She Definitely Receives "Four Stars" From Our Family Experiences!"

Irritable and verbally insulting of patients

Dr Fehey is better suited to be an emergency physician. She is wired and wound tight. She does not have the patience to listen to and understand her patients who have had long standing health problems. She becomes extremely impatient very quickly, lacks compassion, even yelling at and insulting patients who may suggest what might be causing their ailments. She creates a great deal of anxiety in the patient. This is among the worst doctor I ever did visit.

I have been a patient of Dr. Fahey for over 20 years. She has always been honest, competent, caring and kind. Dr. Fahey is great at considering physical as well as emotional issues when making a diagnosis. We have moved and I tried to find another doctor I liked as well as Dr Fahey. I gave up and make the 40 minute drive to her office. The only complaint I have is about her current office staff. I liked the Arapahoe Rd office much better-more professional and competent.

Most caring Dr. I have ever had

I must say this dr. is the most caring dr. I have ever had. When she moved from Arapahoe Rd. I set out to find a closer dr. I found a dr. that I had to tell what was wrong with me, and then pay her for my visit. I gave Dr. Fayhey's name to my friend, and she loved her. I myself am returning to Dr Fayhe.

Dr Bill Pine

Dr. Fahey is amazing! She is willing to take the extra time and effort to help solve the medical issue at hand. She ALWAYS returns my phone question I've posed. She knows what she is doing and can easily be compared to the house-call doctor of yesteryear. You won't likely find a more caring doctor!

Very disappointed

My first impressions of this doctors office was poor. This was my first time to see a doctor at this clinic. From the moment I entered the clinic the lady at the computer was complaining about her schedule out load to the office assistant. She continued for 15 + mins until I was taken back. Then I continued to hear her in the hall complaining to other staff about the same plus lack of supplies. I realized she must be a physician and hoped not mine. The complaining continued my entire 1 hour and 20 min wait in the room. To my disappointment she was my doctor. She did not introduce herself and just continued her complaints to my deaf ears. I cancelled my follow up appointment and will not return to this clinic. Very unprofessional.

Dr. Patricia E Fahey is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Parker, CO.

Dr. Patricia E Fahey Is this you?