Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patricia Fenn
Dr. Patricia Fenn, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bryn Mawr, PA. She has 48 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Rheumatology. Dr. Fenn is affiliated with Main Line Hospital Paoli, Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital and Bryn Mawr Hosp, Bryn Mawr, Pa. She speaks English.
Dr. Patricia Fenn has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
Some of the conditions that rheumatologists treat are rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, gout, sarcoidosis, vasculitis, and lupus. These are all conditions that involve a lot of pain and make mobility difficult. Rheumatologists use medications, such as analgesics, NSAIDs, steroids, DMARDs, infliximab, and adalimumab, as well as occupational therapy, in order to decrease pain and improve a patient's quality of life.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Dr. Fenn is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Main Line Hospital Paoli
Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Bryn Mawr Hosp, Bryn Mawr, Pa
Bryn Mawr Hospital
M L Hospital, Inc Paoli
M L Hospital, Inc Bryn Mawr
Paoli Memorial Hospital
48 Years Experience
University of Vermont
Graduated in 1965
Dr. Patricia Fenn accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions933 E Haverford Rd, Bryn Mawr, PA
Dr. Patricia Fenn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bryn Mawr, PA.