Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patricia A Ferguson MD
Dr. Patricia A Ferguson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Farmington, MI. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Ferguson is affiliated with DMC Detroit Receiving Hospital - University Health Center, DMC Sinai-Grace Hospital and St John Hospital & Medical Center. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Patricia A Ferguson has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Patricia A Ferguson has the following 12 expertise
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Prenatal Care
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
Dr. Patricia A Ferguson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Patricia A Ferguson - Posted on December 7th, 2009
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Ferguson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Patricia A Ferguson Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Patricia A Ferguson's office for more information.
30055 Northwestern Hwy Ste 270 Farmington, MI : (248) 865-4262
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Patricia A Ferguson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Farmington, MI.