Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Patricia J Fredette-Huffman has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Patricia J Fredette-Huffman has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Women's Health
- Weight Loss
Dr. Patricia J Fredette-Huffman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
WORKING IN THE MEDICAL FIELD FOR MANY YEARS IN NYC AS WELL AS BEING A PATIENT I HAVE ENCOUNTERED MANY PHYSICIANS AND THERE OFFICES. DR. PATRICIA FREDDETE AND STAFF ARE BY FAR THE MOST EFFICIENT, INTELLIGENT, COMPASSIONATE AND HELPFUL THAT I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED. DR. FREDETTE IS A CARING AND INFORMED PHYSICIAN I HAVE EVER MET. I HAVE LEFT ALL MY PHYSICIANS IN NYC SOLELY DUE TO THE STAFF AND THE DR. I HAVE CHANGED FROM DRS. I HAVE KNOWN FOR YEARS AND AM RELIEVED AND HAPPY THAT I HAVE FOUND DR. FREDETTE/
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
22 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1996
Halifax Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsFlorida Cancer Specialists, 125 Florida Memorial Pkwy, New Smyrna Beach, FL
Dr. Patricia J Fredette-Huffman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Smyrna Beach, FL.