Dr. Patricia Gale Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Patricia Gale?

Retired

Posted on September 24th, 2014

Dr Gale is the very best as a Gynecologist, so thoughtful, caring, gentle, she takes time with you and makes you feel so comfortable and you know she is with every patient. She sees that all your medical issues are resolved. I think the world of her and her staff. I'm truly bless to have the finest of doctor taking care of me. I travel a distance just because I know she is the very best. She deserve the four star rating +.

Posted on September 12th, 2012

I've been a patient of Dr Gales for 10+ years. She has been with me through the joy of the birth of my children and also the loss of pregnancy and miscarriage. Her strength is her bedside manner and connecting with people. I've also been pleased with her partners who have cared for me during emergencies.

Grandfather

Posted on September 6th, 2010

Dr. Gale is simply the best doctor ever. She made us feel our grandchild was the only one she was delivering. Professional, competent, caring, engaging, on time, just the best. If you can have her as your doctor you are very lucky.

Office staff sucks

Posted on August 27th, 2010

office does not know what they are doing nor are they nice to your face.very unpleasant to see them.

Highly recommend this doctor!

Posted on June 7th, 2010

Dr. Gale was a referral from a trusted source. In general, I prefer male OBGYNs over females because I think they are more gentle. Dr. Gale is very gentle, caring and considerate. She's a wonderful person and doctor.

The Best!

Posted on April 22nd, 2009

Dr. Gale is always friendly and caring. Her bedside manner is very relaxed and approachable. It was a pleasure to see her weekly at the end of my pregnancy and she was great at communicating status and situations when in the hospital. Even if I move before #2 I will still keep her as my ob/gyn. She is awesome!

Posted on February 11th, 2009

Dr. Gale has been my OBGYN for almost seven years and she is the most professional and caring doctor I have had. She always takes the time to talk breifly about what is going on with me personally even though I see her once a year. This shows that she cares about me and that I am not just another patient to her. Getting an appointment may be difficult but this just shows how popular she really is.

Posted on November 22nd, 2017