Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patricia E Gallegos
Dr. Patricia E Gallegos, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Clackamas, OR. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Family MedicineProvidence Willamette Falls Medical Center, Providence Portland Medical Center and Adventist Medical Center. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Patricia E Gallegos has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Patricia E Gallegos has the following 8 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Patricia E Gallegos - Posted on November 3rd, 2009
Dr. Gallegos is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
Western University Of Health Sciences
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Patricia E Gallegos Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR CommunityCare
- Health Net OR PPO
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Patricia E Gallegos
The philosophy of medicine has always been to embrace every person as a whole being; physical, emotional, and spiritual. My medical practice mirrors this approach. I am honored to be chosen as your doctor to help you with your healthcare and to fully practice holistic medicine with you as a partner. Your life and health is precious. I am a wife, mother, sister, and daughter and embrace these roles as I do everything…with love and compassion. I see all ages in my practice. I have a strong respect and admiration for the elderly as well as young mothers and fathers who are new to juggling life’s challenges.
Locations & DirectionsNW PRIMARY CARE GROUP PC, 12360 SE Sunnyside Rd, Clackamas, OR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Patricia E Gallegos, DO - Family Medicine in Clackamas, OR, in this video.
Dr. Patricia E Gallegos is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Clackamas, OR.