Dr. Patricia Glenn Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Patricia Glenn?

CFO

Posted on May 6th, 2016

She is superb

Overcharged Patient

Posted on June 13th, 2013

During my initial visit, the doctor had good bedside manners and she appeared to be effective during my visit. Despite the fact that I had to wait in the office/exam room for over an hour before the doctor came into my room. When I went to the restroom to leave a urine sample there was no soap to wash my hands. Also, I was surprised to see that the medical records were not electronic. The most memorable experience of my care is that the doctor incorrectly coded my lab report and I was charged and processed for lab work that was unnecessary. Additionally, the claim clerk on her staff referred my lab work to be completed at a venue that was out of network. Me and several other patients were denied coverage by our insurance carriers for the services done at the out of network venue. The most devastating part of the matter is that neither the office staff nor the doctor responded to any of my inquires regarding the incorrect coding or out of network referral. Since there was no return reply either via phone or mail to my complaints, I'm stuck with a bill for diabetes related claims but I am not a diabetic. Beware!!

Office Manager

Posted on March 26th, 2013

My company has been trying for the past 75 days to reach this office to obtain a patient record for life insurance. We are told to call back the staff is are too busy, they are out to lunch or office is closed. I will not recommend this office. Poor customer service.

This is a good doctor

Posted on October 11th, 2012

Dr. Glenn is very helpful and motivates you to have better health. She may take a long time to see you, being that a lot of patients are in line to see her, but your concerns are well addressed.

She Save My Life

Posted on February 22nd, 2011

Dr. Glenn saved my life. When a surgeon refused to see me after he performed a procedure saying I needed to see my primary care physician. I went to Dr. Glenn immediately. I was admitted to the hospital only to learn I had a brain infection. She came to see me daily and got additional highly qualified physicians involved in my care. I was in the hospital for 10 days.

Posted on March 26th, 2017