Dr. Patricia Gordon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patricia Gordon?

Highly Recommend!

Posted on August 11th, 2013

I am currently undergoing radiation therapy at the Beverly Hills Cancer Care Center and my experience so far has been wonderful. Dr Gordon and her team are a fantastic group of carers who are looking after me every step of the way. The center itself has a wonderful zen-like peaceful feeling so you feel like you are having a massage or acupuncture session rather than radiation. I seem to float out of there after every session. Dr Gordon and her team really are making a very difficult situation so pleasant. I highly recommend going to this radiation department for care, support and first class holistic medical treatment.

Outstanding Doctor and Healer

Posted on August 1st, 2013

I am an extremely grateful patient of Dr. Patricia Gordon. The medical care, respect, compassion that I have received under her care is something I will forever remember with enormous gratitude. Dr. Gordon is a brilliant physician, which combined with her wonderful sense of humor, insightful listening ear, and uncommon common sense has made my medical journey a lighter burden. She is, simply stated, a fantastic physician and person. Her office staff, radiation staff, everyone you cross paths with in her office, is focused on patient well-being. I trust her medical skill and integrity completely. I highly recommend her stellar care to anyone needing her specialty. This difficult moment in one's life will be made much easier to walk through with dignity and hope in her experienced and healing care. Please consider this recommendation and review to be the highest possible. Thank you.

Breast Cancer Patient

Posted on July 29th, 2013

I am a current patient under the good care of Dr Gordon. I truly believe that I have the best radiation oncologist in Los Angeles. Dr Gordon is passionate, has a wonderful sense of humor and sincerely cares. She took the time to explain my cancer and what treatment was required. Her medical "team" are incredible, caring technicians. Throughout my treatments they made me comfortable, we even shared some laughs together. I highly recommend the Beverly Hills Cancer Center for anyone who is diagnosed with cancer and needing treatment. Dr Gordon and her team are part of the journey in saving my life...I will be forever grateful.

Excellent Experience

Posted on July 15th, 2013

Dr. Gordon and her team helped diagnose & treat a condition I had been living with for many years. I could not be happier with the results of my treatment, and I can't believe how long I suffered needlessly. Dr. Gordon and her staff were amazing, and the facility is wonderful. I can't say 'thank you' enough, and I am very content with the entire experience.

She saved my life

Posted on June 28th, 2013

Doctor Gordon figured out the I had cancer after it was missed by another doctor... She saved my life! I also sent a family member to her for a second opinion and she saved him too! I highly recommend her.

Breast cancer patient

Posted on June 25th, 2013

Dr. Gordon and her staff are very professional, courteous, kind and very quick to atend my medical needs. A pleasure to be with all of them in this hard time for me.

Posted on October 2nd, 2015