Dr. Patricia Hebert Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patricia Hebert?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Refused To Treat My Sister's Chronic Pain

Posted on June 15th, 2015

My sister suffers from chronic neck and back pain. She was referred to Dr. Hebert by her primary care doctor for botox injections to treat the spasms. Two hours before the appointment, Dr. Hebert's office called and cancelled the appointment, saying the doctor would not see her at all, not even for a consultation. The only reason I gave her 1 start is because I had to to submit the review. NO STARS!

hands on doc

Posted on May 27th, 2015

she took the time to listen and made sure I understood my condition. I would definitely recommend Dr. Hebert to any one of my friends or family members.

Posted on December 18th, 2014