Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patricia Henderson
Dr. Patricia Henderson, DO, PC is a Doctor primarily located in Covington, VA. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Henderson is affiliated with Solara Hospital, Montgomery Regional Hospital and Pulaski Community Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Patricia Henderson has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 11
I'm a patient that requires a considerable mount of prescriptions. The time required for my druggist to receive refill authorization is up to 10 days with several fax, calls and office visit to receive authorization. So a love / hate relationship with the office. Dr Henderson is sweet, knowledgable and very considerate during patient visits..... however the staff follow-up severely handicaps the overall performance of her positive attributes.
Dr. Henderson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Montgomery Regional Hospital
Pulaski Community Hospital
Lewis-Gale Medical Center
23 Years Experience
West Virginia University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Patricia Henderson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions200 Arh Ln, Covington, VA
Dr. Patricia Henderson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Covington, VA.