Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Patricia Hill has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Patricia Hill has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Patricia Hill has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 2
I waited for 3 months for an appointment to see a gynecologist doctor for help. She seemed more interested in talking with the residents than she did with talking to me. I felt like I was a piece of meat to her, and it was rush,rush,rush.I tried to explain my problems to her, but she just laughed at me, and treated me like I was stupid, just because I lost my insurance.Never going to see her again...
Dr. Hill is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Hillcrest Medical Center
Childrens Med Center at Hillcrest
21 Years Experience
University of Oklahoma
Graduated in 1992
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions101 S Moore Ave, Claremore, OK
Dr. Patricia Hill is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Claremore, OK.