Dr. Patricia F Hollingsworth Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patricia F Hollingsworth?

Prompt, compassionate and thorough.

She is the best very caring I have been going to her for years> did not have insurance for a couple years and she was always able to get me samples of meds I needed and if I could not get samples she would find it cheap. I cannot imagine having to go to someone else

the greatest dr

u for being so gental and understanding

Excellent Doctor

My family & I have been with Dr. Hollingsworth for over 20 years. We all love her. She has stayed by my side through my Breast Cancer and my children's issues. She has given guidance to my husband & I with issues with the kids when they were younger. We wouldn't trade her for anything in the world. She is a Class A Doctor. Here nurse/assistant is also great. We couldn't have ask for better people to look after us/our family.

Sherri Palmer

I have been a patient of Dr. Hollingsworth for 23 years. She caught a misdiagnosis of muscle strain by requiring an MRI which turned out to be a herniated disc. She currectly diagnosed a dear friend who had been to several doctors without succeess and helped her to live 5 years with stage 4 cancer. She is an amazing woman and physician-she cares passionately about her patients and their rights to coverage by insurance companies and to receive low cost effective medicine. I cannot say enough about this fantastic professional. So glad she is here in Columbus, OH.

great doctor...not so great medical assistant

Love the doctor.... DO NOT like the medical assistant. Unprofessional, unfriendly, straight out of the commercials for medical assistant school. About the same professionalism of the assistants in the nursing home...ie. uncaring.

Great Doctor

Dr. Hollingsworth is an excellent doctor. I have all my and my children's care with her for the past 10 years. I would not change insurances last year so that I could stay with her practice.

The Best

When she first went to grant she did not have HER staff in place - she was not even using her own offices - they were still under construction. It would be silly to give up such a wonderful doctor because Grant was not ready for her on the date she was scheduled to start.

Can't seem to get anyone to answer the phone

Dr. Hollingsworth is a fantastic doctor. She recently changed offices, and I have not been able to get an appt at her new office. Everytime I have called, I have to leave a message. The first time, I did not get a call back. It's frustrating because I think she's a great doctor, but I have to be able to talk to someone otherwise I'll need to find a new practice, which I don't want to do. I want to stay with Hollingsworth!

Good doctor but....

She is a good doctor, caring but the office stuff at Grant is absolutely unprofessional and non-courteous. It is very hard to get in touch with her, the staff doesn't even seem to care. Very bad experience .

One of the best Doctors I've ever been to

She is the best Dr.

This is an excellent physician on every level.

Dr. Patricia F Hollingsworth is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.