Dr. Patricia Holsey Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Patricia Holsey?

Not good at listening!

Her explanations are lacking. She acts on what she thinks you feel, as opposes to what you have told her you are feeling!

I just wanted to make a comment about the previous reviewer. It was Catherine's poor time management that put her in this situation. As a physician, we are dealing with a massive load of patients. Just because of your poor planning, Dt. Holsey is supposed to drop everything? Anyway, she is one of the best family doctor I've had. Great bedside manner and addressed all my concerns. I even changed my wife to see her as the primary care provider :)

Put my life at risk

As a patient of this Dr's office with a medical record on file that lists my life threatening allergy to bee's and on going prescription record for Epi-Pens. Dr. Holsey did NOTHING to help call in my refill before I travelled out of country and forced me to wait all evening at an Urgent Care for a last minute refill. Dr. Holsey showed Zero concern for my health or in keeping my life safe and refused to call in an existing prescription record I have on file at her office and put my life at risk knowing I only had only a few days to get it filled before traveling and an urgent need. I am shocked and in need of a new primary care physician's office.

Excellent Doctor!

Dr.Holsey has been my doctor for over 20 years. She is thorough, skilled, knowledgeable and accurate. Her bedside manner is impecable. I highly recommend Dr. Holsey.

Dr. Patricia Holsey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Royal Oak, MI.