Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Patricia C Hood has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 21
I called on a Friday and it was about 1:30 pm. I'm waiting on test results for my husband, and he has been barely eating for 3-4 weeks because we have no idea what is wrong. I call up there to check on the tests results and they are GONE for the day! They just decided to leave because they had no more appointments! There is no way to leave a message either! When you run a business and have regular business hours, and your phone message says you're open - then you need to be open. You may have no more appointments at the moment, but you can possibly receive more throughout the day from - guess what - SICK PEOPLE. Stick to your business hours, because obviously your work wasn't done, even if you had no patients. You can at least call people at the end of the week to let them know IF their tests came in. It's very unprofessional and inconsiderate to close without any warning, message, and for no reason other than you want to get off early on a Friday. No wonder I can't ever get in for an appointment, they have probably scheduled to be out on that time! So, so frustrated.
22 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Texas Tech University At Lubbock
Dr. Patricia C Hood accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTexas Tech Eye Consultants, 4004 82nd St Ste 200, Lubbock, TX
Dr. Patricia C Hood is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lubbock, TX.