3.8

Have you seen Dr. Patricia L Huertas?

Very helpful

Dr. Huertas cares about doing the right thing for the patient.

incompetent doctor

Dr.Huertas is hands down the rudest, most incompetent Dr. I've ever encountered. After slipping at work I saw her, in extreme pain and unable to hold anything with my right hand. She ordered me back to work the next day and dismissed the idea of an MRI. Told me to use ice for the pain. I immediately went to another urgent care where my pain was managed, MRI was done. I have a severe herniated disc and will probably need surgery. STAY FAR AWAY FROM DR. HUERTA....SHE DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO PRACTICE MEDICINE! !!

Birth Control

Dr. Patricia L Huertas is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Corte Madera, CA.