Dr. Patricia Hughes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patricia Hughes?

Best RE & I Doctor & Staff

Posted on November 20th, 2017

Our short term plan with the amazing, Dr. Hughes, became even shorter than we could have imagined. We were struggling to get pregnant and found Dr. Hughes and her amazing and incredible staff. First meeting her, we discussed our plan to help us conceive and she was incredibly honest, knowledgeable, understanding, passionate, confident and relieving knowing she was going to be with us every step of the way. Any question or concern, Dr. Hughes and her staff were always there to answer and help!

Awesome Doctor with a great team

Posted on March 21st, 2017

Dr. Hughes and her team are excellent. During my one year of treatments with them, I never had a single complain. Dr. Hughes always made me feel very comfortable, was happy to answer all of my questions and clear my doubts, and was always on top of my case. Her team made sure appointments were easy to schedule, lab results were always communicated on time, and my medication adjusted accordingly. I felt like they I had their full attention and was not just another patient on the roster. Thanks also to Ilana and Highland for their constant help and support.

Thank you!

Posted on January 28th, 2017

Dr Hughes and her staff are phenomenal. I can't say enough good things about them. This experience was not an easy one but with their help and comfort I was able to move past my fears and go through IVF and now officially 9 weeks pregnant. It wasn't easy and had a few upsets along the way but Hughes and her staff never gave up and were always supportive and made this experience as good as it could be. I would highly recommend!! Thank you guys for your support and for my little miracle

Wonderful Experience!

Posted on January 24th, 2017

I can't say enough wonderful things about Dr. Hughes and team. I always felt that I was in good hands medically and emotionally. The staff really take the time to make you feel comfortable, and Dr. Hughes herself spends considerable amount of time answering any questions or concerns you may have. You'll also love the NP Illiana! Just the sweetest and most patient person!

Appreciation to Dr. Hughes

Posted on October 4th, 2016

Dr. Hughes is a highly professional doctor who closely monitors every single step of the treatment. Her treatment schedule is highly suitable for people who has full work load. Throughout the entire treatment I had over 20 visits but I have never waited more than 15 minutes and the hours of treatment never affected my very heavy work schedule. Her staff is super nice. Every single person in her office super nice and truly do their job. I was always able to reach out to the doctor or the nurse easily and they were super helpful and nice to me even though I had list of questions sometimes. Dr. Hughes went through all of my pre-controls and came up with a great plan with which both my husband and I were very comfortable. I am over 35 and had previous pregnancy loss. However, Dr. Hughes closely monitored me and had perfectly timed, medicated IUI session without any complication and currently pregnant to a healthy singleton in my first try. There are so many families outside waiting for help and Dr. Hughes is the right person who can change their lives. Only the thing that I can say, I had my first appointment almost a month after calling her office and I was almost changing my mind not to wait that long but I am greatly happy that I stayed with her and went through this amazing journey with Dr. Hughes. Ones you meet her you get the best quality service, fast and professional people, highly clean and peaceful environment with great treatment plan. My husband normally hates to be in a hospital environment. However, it was very fun and nice experience for him to be with me in every single visit (even though we did not need him for the treatment purpose in most visits) and was very happy with the entire procedure which we thought it could be hard and stressful path. It became an unbelievable great journey for us.

Posted on September 25th, 2016

I use reviews for everything. Buying a camera, planning a trip, leasing a car. I trust them for candid insight, so for that reason I will give an overly comprehensive review, because if it were me going through this again, I would want to know everything. After all, your reading this because you want to know about someone who will potentially change your life! Let's start with infertility is not fun. It is stressful and exhausting, and for those reasons you need solace in something. And you will find first and foremost it in the staff. I always say behind every great doctor is an amazing team. And this office is NO exception. The girls are INCREDIBLE. From Hyland always working with you on your appointments, to Jen rocking and rolling to get those morning blood samples done quickly and painlessly, to Iliana, who is the SWEETEST and will get you through any obstacle your face, to Amanda who works her tail off to make sure your insurance company is treating you right, you are in superb hands!  (There is one exception, who I am politely ignoring and you will need too, but hey, there is one in every bunch.) As for Dr. Hughes herself, to this day I am still unsure how I feel about her. I had moments that were cold as ice, and then there were very few and short moments in which I felt real warmth. Like most, I love a Dr. who excudes bedside manner. I want them to make me laugh, let me cry and assure me it's all going to be okay. I can say, you will not get that from this doctor. What you will get however, is a professional woman who takes her job VERY seriously. She is driven by numbers, is cautious in her approach, and in the end wants to help you achieve your goals. There were many times, when I questioned if I was in the right place because I just did not feel connected to her. And in an intimate process like this, I would think you should feel connected.  On a day that I was ready to bail on her, I called a very reputable Reproductive Endocrinologist in NYC who I am lucky enough to call a friend. Questioning the whole ordeal, this doctor told me that Dr. Hughes is the best in her field in NJ. Moreover, it was explained that the doctor is only half the equation, the real matter of importance, if you need it, comes with the highly reputable lab and embryologists that Dr. Hughes is affiliated with. In my highly emotional state, I was not thinking of that kind of stuff, so it was eye opening to hear and quickly made complete sense. Before this process, I knew nothing of Saint Barnabas or IMRS. But now, I can say without a shadow of a doubt if I had to do this all over again, it would be without hesitation, with them.  A far cry from the Hackensack office, (Not going to lie here- I had a hard time getting past Dr. Hughes's retro 1989 teal formica and mauve marble décor) the Saint Barnabas facility is modern, efficient and bustling with activity. And the doctors in this location, which very well may become part of your procedure, are AMAZING!  Within moments of meeting with Dr. Chen, who was present for two of my five IVF appointments, including my retrieval (because it may not be Hughes on the day your ready) I KNEW I was in good hands. Unlike Dr. Hughes, with Dr. Chen, I felt bedside manner immediately. Again this [articular statement is to remind you that this is a team effort. For me, when all was said and done, I was in the right place with the right doctors. The day I was implanted Dr. Hughes was present, did my consultation and my procedure, and despite my personal feelings towards her, she was successful in providing me with two blessings on my very first round of IVF.  :) :) I know this was long review and I truly hope it helps- Helps you decide to initially use her. Helps you decide to stay. Helps you to know you are not alone. Helps you to know there is a happy ending... and in my case two!

Posted on May 11th, 2016

Dr. Hughes and her entire team are truly amazing. Their level of expertise, compassion and kindness is unparalleled. From day one, I felt completely comfortable and welcomed. Dr. Hughes legitimately cares about her patients and goes to great lengths to keep them informed. The entire team has a level of professionalism and bedside manner that I have not experienced anywhere else (and I unfortunately have had many docs in my life). They make you feel like you are the only patient. THE BEST DOCTOR!

highly recommended

Posted on March 15th, 2016

Dr Hughes and her team of girls are extremely professional, knowledgeable, punctual (in comparison to all doctors I have visited in my lifetime), always available and highly successful. I would go there again should I need and will definitely recommend them to any friends/family looking for these services.

Posted on February 8th, 2016

Dr. Hughes is an angel. She speaks clearly, explains things in layman's terms without making you feel like an idiot and she is very gentle. Her staff is courteous and on point. Love them.

The best doctor & staff that I have ever experienced

Posted on October 3rd, 2015

There aren’t enough words to express how wonderful Dr. Hughes and her staff are. Stress, ambiguity, and busy work/personal schedules are common issues faced by a person struggling with infertility. Dr. Hughes and her staff were always patient, compassionate, punctual, and flexible. If I had to boil it down to one word, I would use “professional” to describe Dr. Hughes and her staff. They encompass every characteristic that one would hope for when they are seeking medical attention. I would recommend Dr. Hughes to anyone struggling with infertility.

Highly recommended!!

Posted on September 29th, 2015

Excellent doctor with courteous staff. It's like you can have the most personalized treatment in the small clinic with best professionalism. Plus all the charges were almost (90%) covered this time.. It was a pleasant surprise

Excellent Doctor

Posted on July 20th, 2015

I saw Dr Hughes after multiple miscarriages in 2012 and had a successful pregnancy soon after under her watchful monitoring and care. I returned to Dr Hughes in 2015 when I was trying to get pregnant with a second child. Both times, she has been empathetic, informative, caring, overall a great doctor. Her staff make me feel welcome and cared for. I am so thankful to Dr Hughes for helping me through these challenging times.