Have you seen Dr. Patricia S Huguelet?

Felt push aside

I was seen by a student and felt rushed for the seven minutes I was able to see Dr. Huguelet. When I asked questions after less then seven minutes with her she alerted me that she had other patients and in essence I was holding her up. She blamed my referring Dr. for not collecting enough data for her until she realized that she was the I had seen. Felt a level of anger from her just for asking questions she was very impatient with me.

I have a history of several conditions, including cancer, so I have literally seen dozens of doctors. Dr. Huguelet is easily my favorite and most trusted. I wish I could go to her for my other conditions.

Wonderful experience!

Met with Dr. Higuelet for a new patient consult and she was so warm/ personable and accommodating. I will be having a surgery performed by her and I feel so good to be In her hands. You can tell she cares for her clients.

Birth Control

Dr. Patricia S Huguelet is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Aurora, CO.