Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patricia N Ischiropoulos
Dr. Patricia N Ischiropoulos, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Media, PA, with another office in Bryn Mawr, PA. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Ischiropoulos is affiliated with Bryn Mawr Hospital, Riddle Hospital and Aria Health-Torresdale Campus. Dr. Ischiropoulos has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Patricia N Ischiropoulos has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
She sounded annoyed to take my urgent call over severe pain at my ovary. Told me it was just bad period cramps repeatedly when I specifically asked if it could be a cyst or something. Ended up calling my GP who directed me to ER. I had a ruptured ovarian cyst. She was incredibly rude and dismissive of my cry for help. Riddle OB should drop her...
Dr. Ischiropoulos is a great doctor if youre looking for someone that is caring and takes her time informing her patients. I first came to her practice after I had a difficult situation with a pregnancy. Dr. Ischiropoulos and her staff completely put me at ease. I will never forget how kind and caring her and her staff were, it completely put me at ease and helped me cope with my situation. She is very good with her patients and genuinely cares about them. I have been seeing her for several years now and I recommend her to all of my friends.
Dr. Ischiropoulos is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Patricia N Ischiropoulos accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Patricia N Ischiropoulos in this video.
Dr. Patricia N Ischiropoulos is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Media, PA.