Dr. Patricia Jarrett Is this you?

I almost died under her so-called medical care from overprescribing

Dr. Jarrett asked me why religions exist, instead of focusing on solving my severe health problems, most of which were caused by falls due to repeated unnecessary forced psychiatric treatment and malpractice in hospitals. I asked for her notes (my medical records) by a written request. However, her notes were not provided to me by her staff, which I believe to be illegal practice in Pennsylvania. One of her colleagues gave me the record of drugs that were forced into my body by these psychiatric sadists (so-called medical professionals), who I do not think deserve the title of legitimate doctors and nurses. I almost died from her and her staff's over-prescribing of psychiatric drugs. I became a Scientologist because these sadistic people seriously injured my body with forced psychiatric drugs, which ruined my health. They likely tried to cover up their harm of me, after my years of being misdiagnosed with psychiatric illness, which I do not have. I was misdiagnosed with psychiatric illness due to having a different medical condition that mimics so-called psychiatric symptoms. She failed to discuss differential diagnosis of this nature, but did write one order of useful blood tests.

Adult ADHD

Dr. Patricia Jarrett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Coraopolis, PA.