Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patricia S Jay
Dr. Patricia S Jay, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brookline, MA, with another office in Needham Heights, MA. She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Jay is affiliated with Metrowest Medical Center - Framingham Union Hospital. Dr. Jay has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Patricia S Jay has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Patricia S Jay has the following 12 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Breast Exam
Dr. Patricia S Jay is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
After being tested in her office (blood tests), this doctor never contacted me with results, even though there was an infection to report. After my routine exam (after waiting 35 minutes), she claimed she had no time to explain my condition because the data entry on her computer was too time consuming. She proceeded to send a prescription to my pharmacy (which they never received), and told me to make another appointment.
I don't know who would give Dr. Jay only two out of four stars! She is a great doctor, very intelligent and caring. Highly recommended!
Patients' Choice Award (2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Jay is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
University Of Massachusetts Medical School
Graduated in 1981
Umass Memorial Healthcare
Dr. Patricia S Jay accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Patricia S Jay in this video.
Dr. Patricia S Jay is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brookline, MA.