Dr. Patricia Jeansonne Is this you?

My letter was delayed in the mail. I just found out about Dr. J today and I cried like a baby. I started with Dr. J when I was expecting my 1st child we took a tour of the office and I fell in love with Dr. J. I was a new mom scared and she even comforted me. My second son was a sick little bug with having a lot of health issues and Dr. J was the only one my little guy trusted. This is such a SAD day for us. To her family I am so sorry for your lose. I lost my dad 2 years ago. Just keep loving each other. She was the BEST!!!

Very caring..

We have an amazing experience with Dr. Jeansonne. She is very caribg, kowledgeable and provides very good non-medical advise from time to time

terrible bedside manner. Arrogant and does not listen to parents. Is not up to date on her medical knowledge. Avoid at all costs

Great doctor

Dr Jeansonne was my doctor when I was a child and now I take my daughter to see her and I have no complaints.

Don't trust Patricia Jeansonne

This doctor gave my daughter a flu vaccine despite our verbal refusual. She acted like we were irresponsible for not wanting the vaccine and talk down to us. The nurse gave my daughter the vaccine anyway and claimed miscomminucation and acted like it was our fault. This clinic is more concerned with money and volume of patients then overal care of your child. They are in the business of selling vaccines. When I called to complain she did even remember me or my daughter. I will never let this so-called doctor touch, treat or see my daughter again. Please share this with all friend and loved ones. I relize clinics have to make money to survive but healthcare is suppose to be the primary objective not profit and self gain.