Get the facts about allergic asthma, including who gets it and what the most common symptoms are.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patricia A Joseph
Dr. Patricia A Joseph, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cincinnati, OH, with another office in Cincinnati, OH. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Pediatric Pulmonology. Dr. Joseph is affiliated with Drake Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Patricia A Joseph has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical ventilation to assist their breathing.
Pulmonologists diagnose and treat patients with conditions such as asthma, cystic fibrosis, asbestosis, pulmonary fibrosis, lung cancer, COPD, and emphysema. Exposure and inhalation of certain toxic substances may also warrant the services of a pulmonologist.
Some of the tools and tests pulmonologists use to diagnose a patient are a stethoscope in order to listen for abnormal breathing sounds, chest X-rays, CT scans, blood tests, bronchoscopy, and polysomnography.
- Pediatric Pulmonology
A pediatric pulmonologist is the go-to resource for children who need treatment for any kind of breathing issue or lung disease. If your child coughs up blood, has a cough that isn’t going away, or displays other symptoms such as trouble breathing, chest pain or wheezing, you can ask your doctor to refer you to a pediatric pulmonologist.
Common conditions and diseases they treat range from noisy breathing, asthma and chronic coughs to lung disease, apnea and cystic fibrosis. They can also diagnose and treat cases of pneumonia in children and prescribe any kind of respiratory medication or equipment your child might need.
- Cystic Fibrosis
Dr. Joseph is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Patricia A Joseph accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Patricia A Joseph is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.