Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at [email protected] if you have any additional information.

3.0

Highly Dissatisfied

Great!

I traveled from Ohio to Pittsburgh to see her. She spent more time with me than any other Neurologist I've seen. She was very professional and I don't understand the "pin" criticism. Testing feeling with a pin is a necessary part of any neurologic exam. Her diagnosis and follow up were excellent. I would recommend her highly!

She was the worst Dr I had ever seen said nothing was wrong an I couldn't even stand on one leg without falling over. Her bedside manner is poor poor poor. I don't know where these Drs go to school but she shouldn't have a license. Safety pin yeah I know that all to well she drew blood she jammed it in my arm. Don't waste your time going to her!!!!!

Excellent care, compassionate and very thorough. Best neurologist I've seen.

DIDN'T LIKE HER

Was stone cold. I went to her seeking botox injections for torticollis. She asked me to follow her to her office and then let the reception area door slam in my face. Did the normal neurological tests which I've had done a dozen times in the most physically rough manner I've ever experienced. Even attempted to do one I've never experienced: came at me with a large open safety pin to test my senses. I said "no thanks," so she stopped. She asked me what brought on my relapse in symptoms and I told her stress, so she refused to treat me (but didnt refuse to charge me) because I was "not a good candidate for the treatments (even oral medications) because Botox isnt used to treat stress. As any dystonia physician worth his/her salt knows, stress doesnt cause dystonia, but can exacerbate it, so her explanation was incredibly misinformed. (Before moving to PA Id received botox injections from the chief physician of the Movement Disorders Clinic in NYs renowned Columbia Presbyterian hospital for years --and they helped.)

Chronic Pain

Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.

Dr. Patricia Jozefczyk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Monroeville, PA.

Dr. Patricia Jozefczyk Is this you?