Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Patricia K Harris has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 6
This is the worst doctors office I have ever been too. The rooms are horribly nasty, the staff is extremely rude. They have odd business hours that do not accommodate. There are truly other places that you can get much better care from without all the trouble of dealing with Healthy Kids of Gardendale.
On top of the entire staff being extremely rude and condescending you rarely actually see Dr. Harris. Most likely you will be deferred to one of her nurse practitioners without your consent. Getting an appointment is pointless as you may wait hours to be seen. Also dont ever say anytging to them about their improper practices as you will be accused of being a bad parent. These are not only my personal experiences but the experiences of several of my friends.
I would highly recommend Dr. Harris to any parent. She is highly qualified,dedicated and compassionate. She has never made us feel rushed regardless of how many patients are in the waiting room. My daughter loves her! Her office is well managed and the staff is professional and caring.
University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine
Dr. Patricia K Harris accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHealthy Kids, 1127 Pecan Ave Ste 100, Gardendale, AL
Dr. Patricia K Harris is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gardendale, AL.