Dr. Patricia E Kearney Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patricia E Kearney?

An Excellent Primary Care Dr with a great heart

I love Dr Kearney and have been her patient for 10 years. She listens and has a genuine concern for patient well being. Even tho I now live about 40 miles away I wouldn't dream of leaving her practic e

Dr Kearney has been my Doctor for over a decade. She is wonderful, funny and caring and recommends specialist treatment as necessary. We normally catch up on what has been happening in our lives and always discuss any concerns I may have.

POOR BEDSIDE MANNER

My mother is a patient of Dr. Kearney, and I must say that I wish she would stop going to her. My mother is an elderly woman, who takes exceptional care of herself and goes to many other specialist for her health care. During a recent visit, Dr. Kearny had much "attitude" toward my mom. My mother went to see her for a pain, and the doctor said, "Well, you haven't been here in so long, I can't just do a wellness exam." My mother HAD been to her back in the summer AND she went for a pain -- didn't ask for a wellness exam. Then, Dr. K didn't even know that diabetes runs in my mother's family. Doesn't she look at the patients' charts? It is in my mom's record that her mother had diabetes. Not so much what Dr. Kearney said, but the attitude in which she said it was totally unnecessary, unprofessional and unkind.

Good doctor, organized practice

She is caring, listens to you. She will return your calls.

Good doctor with good patient care

Cares for patients, is on time and listens.

Caritas medical

Dr. Kearney is always accurate on her diagnosis and prompt with her appointments. You can not find a betterdoctor than her. Dealing with Caritas on the other hand is a nightmare. Their answering service is rude and unprofessional and their billing department is slightly better but not much. It sounded as though she was eating something when she answered the phone so I asked the name of the answering service an the woman hung up. Great customer service.

Very pleased

Dr. Kearney is a good listener and is thorough in her examinations.