Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Patricia F Keegan has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Patricia F Keegan has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Breast Exam
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Patricia F Keegan has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 3 of 4
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
32 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Medical College Of Ohio Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsPatricia F Keegan Md, 712 16th Ave E, Seattle, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Patricia F Keegan, MD - Gynecology in Seattle, WA, in this video.
Dr. Patricia F Keegan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.