Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Patricia R Kennedy has the following 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
After we talked at initial appoinment I had another question when she was ready to leave and they said I would need to make another appointment to get it answered. She did not make the incision that we discussed. She was flustered because the surgery before us put her behind. I found it insulting that she said let's make sure it's still there before we got started. When it was over I asked my mother what she said above the lump removal. She said the doctor told her she thinks she got it. When the results came back they left a message stating everything was on the up and up.
If you have been diagnosed with breast cancer, look no farther than Dr. Kennedy. She has an amazing way of connecting with her patients in a very understated manner. She is very bright and insightful, yet unbelievably caring. She is not a 9-5pm doctor and often calls after hours to talk to her patients to see how they are doing or given them a pathology report. Outstanding doesn't even begin to describe this very talented doctor.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2011, 2014, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
32 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Patricia R Kennedy accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP HMO
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWilton Medical Arts Urgent Care, 3040 Route 50, Saratoga Springs, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Patricia R Kennedy in this video.
Dr. Patricia R Kennedy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saratoga Springs, NY.