- 44 years of experience
- Speaks English
- Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
- 1 comment
- 1 specialty
- 4 locations
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. A P Kinnebrew MD
Dr. A P Kinnebrew, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Alpharetta, GA, with other offices in Peachtree Corners, GA and Atlanta, GA (and 1 other location). She has 44 years of experience. Her specialties include Preventive Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. A P Kinnebrew has 4 locations
6760 Jimmy Carter Blvd Ste 150
Peachtree Corners, GA 30071
5610 Roswell Rd Ste 100
Atlanta, GA 30342
Book Online Now
Dr. A P Kinnebrew has the following 1 specialty
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally well or without a specific ailment and want to either learn how to maintain their current health or acquire better health.
These doctors will advise patients on specific diets, exercise regimens, and lifestyle habits that are suited to their particular needs. Preventive medicine/wellness specialists take into account a patient's nutrition deficiencies, physical and cardiovascular capabilities, and habits in order to advise specific vitamins and supplements to take, how much physical activity to undertake, and which habits should be broken and replaced with more positive behavior.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. A P Kinnebrew - Posted on August 11th, 2010
44 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Dr. A P Kinnebrew Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. A P Kinnebrew's office for more information.
12994 Highway 9 N Alpharetta, GA : (678) 205-8155
6760 Jimmy Carter Blvd Ste 150 Peachtree Corners, GA : (678) 892-2000
5610 Roswell Rd Ste 100 Atlanta, GA : (678) 916-2129
3481 Ernest W Barrett Pkwy SW Marietta, GA : (678) 348-5119
Locations & Directions
Dr. A P Kinnebrew is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Alpharetta, GA.