Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patricia A Kondratenko DO
Dr. Patricia A Kondratenko, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Bloomfield Hills, MI. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Kondratenko is affiliated with Doctors' Hospital Of Michigan and Henry Ford Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Patricia A Kondratenko has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Patricia A Kondratenko has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
Showing 5 of 6
Review of service
Self-verified patient of Dr. Patricia A Kondratenko - Posted on May 27th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Patricia A Kondratenko - Posted on March 24th, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. Patricia A Kondratenko - Posted on November 29th, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. Patricia A Kondratenko - Posted on April 29th, 2011
I had to switch to a new ob/gyn after 25 years with my other Dr. due to his retirement. I have been extremely pleased with her overall manner and knowledge. I had to have an operation and I could not have asked for a more caring and upbeat physician. I have already recommended her to several of my peers.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Patricia A Kondratenko - Posted on April 20th, 2011
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Kondratenko is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Patricia A Kondratenko Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Patricia A Kondratenko
Insurance Accepted at Both Locations: Aetna Blue Care Network Blue Choice Blue Cross Traditional Blue Preferred GM, Ford, Mpsers Blue Preferred Plus Care Choices Cigna PPO, HMO Community Blue PPO Great West HAP Healthchoice M-Care Healthplus Medicare Medicare Advantage Multi Plan PPOM Preferred Choices Priority Health Private Healthcare Pro America United Health Care
Locations & DirectionsASSOCIATED OB/GYN, 2525 S Telegraph Rd, Bloomfield Hills, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Patricia A Kondratenko, DO - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Bloomfield Hills, MI, in this video.
Dr. Patricia A Kondratenko is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bloomfield Hills, MI.