Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Patricia A Larue has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
I have gone to Dr. LaRue since she took over Dr. Jamison's patients when he went to Florida. I have always been treated very well by Dr. LaRue. I even had my 16 yr. old daughter going to her. But two weeks ago I called to make an appt. and the lady that answered couldn't find my insurance info in her computer and wouldn't make my appt. She said someone else would call me back. Never heard from them. I even offered to fax my insurance card to her, but she refused all the while I heard her tending to papers on her desk. I asked her what all the noise was and she became irritated. The next day I ended up in the ER. So now I am going to another OB.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Larue is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Patricia A Larue accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKessler Womans Healtcare, 1330 N Beckley Ave Ste 101, Dallas, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Patricia A Larue in this video.
Dr. Patricia A Larue is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.